What do you do to relieve stress?
I like to:
- listen to music
- read (cookbooks)
- make crafts
- take pictures
- watch movies
- and last but not least, BAKE!
I decided to bake this weekend because it has been one heck of a busy week. Plus, I haven’t had blueberry muffins in forever! These muffins taste out of the world, but are surprisingly simple to make!
500mL white all-purpose flour
20mL baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 large egg
250mL 2% milk
250mL frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, and milk.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour the liquids into the well. Mix until dry ingredients have almost disappeared.
- Fold in frozen blueberries. Do not over mix!
- Scoop batter into 12 paper liners until they are 3/4 full.
- Evenly top 12 muffins with the 2 tablespoons of sugar. (1/2 teaspoon each)
- Bake for 20 minutes until muffins are golden in colour and spring back when lightly pressed.
Have a wonderful Sunday!