One song I have been listening to repeatedly:
Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
One thing I have been eating repeatedly:
Whole grain tortilla + pizza sauce + hardwood smoked salami + red bell peppers + Laughing Cow cheese = one super easy and delicious lunch. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Things I regret doing:
- Eating a ginormous slice of tiramisu cake yesterday right before bed.
Things I do not regret doing:
- Taking courses in the summer.
Things I kinda regret doing:
- Eating this giant soft pretzel.
Maybe I don’t really regret it.
It was heavenly – soft with just the right touch of salt!
Or maybe i just love carbs too much.
A medley of vegetables, that is. 😛 This is probably the easiest dish ever created.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Chop bell peppers, cucumbers, jalapeño peppers, and garlic.
- Sauté garlic, then jalapeños. Stir in vegetables.
- Add soy sauce and chicken stock in equal amounts, and a pinch of salt.
- Cook until vegetables are tender but still have some crunch.
If you haven’t gotten your daily dose of veggies today, try this recipe!