What do I turn to when I’m trying to intake more veggies + keep lunch light?
The tortilla pizza, of course!
- Place whole grain/whole wheat/high-fiber tortilla on pizza pan.
- Spread one to two tablespoons of your favourite low-calorie sauce on tortilla.
- Top with your choice of protein and vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese on top. (Or skip the cheese if you want to cut more calories!)
- Bake for ten minutes at 350°F. Set oven to “grill” and place pan on the top rack for another five minutes.
Bon appétit! Give this tortilla pizza a try some time if you haven’t already!