From today onwards, I will be posting a weekly roundup every weekend.
I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, and I finally decided to do it for a couple reasons.
- It is convenient for those who have missed posts and want to see what they have missed without having to click all over the place.
- I don’t religiously keep track of what I’ve posted last week and last last week. Having a weekly roundup makes it easier for me to check what I have been posting and avoid repeats.
Without further ado, here’s what I have been munching on this week:
- I almost missed out on the entire Season 4 of MasterChef! Why didn’t anyone tell me about this earlier?! 😦
- Luckily, I found all the episodes on Youtube. (I love you, Youtube.) I’m halfway through the entire season, and I just started watching last night.
- By the way, did you know that Jessie is the daughter of former NHL player, Tom Lysiak?
- I really really want this tea calendar by Hälssen & Lyon.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!