Eat more candy corn on Halloween. Eat corn on the cob on the other 364/365 days of the year. (moderation made easy!)
I used to boil corn on the cob, but yesterday, I discovered an even easier method that makes the juiciest, sweetest, most delicious corn.
What you will need:
- corn on the cob
- paper towels
- large plate
- Peel the husk from the corn.
- Wet 1-2 sheets of paper towels with water. (2 medium sheets/1 large sheet/or whatever you need to fully cover the corn)
- Wrap corn in wet paper towels.
- Place the wrapped corn on the centre of a large microwavable plate.
- Microwave on high for ~2 minutes.
- Let the corn cool before removing paper towels and cutting into chunks.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for as many corn on the cobs you wish to make. (This method works best if you microwave one corn at a time. I have tried microwaving more at a time, for example, 3 for 6 minutes, but have not had success doing this.)