I have decided to take up blogging again. Yes, again.
You see, I tried this whole food blogging shabang last year. It worked for the first few months, but it quickly went downhill from there. Here are a few reasons why I quit:
- I got bored.
- School started and I became extremely busy.
- No one really read my blog. *goes to a corner and cries*
- My camera sucked.
- I found new hobbies.
Reasons why I decided to blog again:
- I missed blogging.
- I am a procrastinator at heart. I have finally realized that no matter how busy I am, I will always procrastinate. I think food blogging is a better way to procrastinate than lounging around, doing nothing. Agreed?
- I am determined to gain 100 followers!
- I have desperately been wanting to try out my new camera.
Hopefully, I am more successful at blogging than I was last year. *fingers crossed!*